IF WANTING SEATBELTS, THEY MUST BE ORDERED WHEN ORDERING SWING, AS THEY ARE STITCHED ONTO THE BACK OF THE SWING.
There is a link below, or a separate listing.
Any color of canvas that is shown in our etsy shop can be requested. Gray, khaki, black, navy, dark. blue, light blue, kiwi green,
hunter green, bright pink, bubble gum pink, turquoise, natural or camo. Just mention it in notes, if you want something different
than pictured. Also, you can mix or match pillow prints or solids. If no other color is mentioned, I will assume that you are ordering
the color in the first one pictured.
SEE ALL OUR SWINGS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ladybugswingcompany/
• The baby swing is created for children about 5-6 months (sitting unassisted), up to 60 lbs. or 4 yrs. old. (each seat). The outside measurement is 48" x 16", thus making it a good size for a "chubby" baby, up to toddler ages.
Each seat is self supportive, thus they can be cut apart into individual swings if desired.
• Our canvas swings are double layered 10 oz. canvas fabric, for added strength and durability. The weight bearing seams are double stitched, for extra durability, using industrial #69 bonded nylon thread.
Our swings are intended for indoor use or under a covered porch. Canvas is a natural cotton fabric that can fade, mildew or be sun damaged if left outside.
• The large wooden beads are included on our swings.
• IF ORDERING PILLOWS, PLEASE MESSAGE WHETHER YOU WANT SOLID COLOR OR WHICH PRINT. All prints on any listings are available. The pillows are either the 10oz solid color canvas or a lightweight upholstery fabric, or a cotton print.
• The braided nylon ropes are marine grade (700 lb. test) and hang 6' from a sturdy steel utility hook & screw (300 lbs. & 175 lbs.), that are included. The swing hanging length can be adjusted by tying the ropes shorter.
• There are options for Black or White ropes.
• The wooden dowels, rings and beads are treated with food grade Bees Wax.
*** There is a separate listing for the wooden rings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/742280788/wooden-rings?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1
*** There is a separate listing for personalizing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/729805747/personalization?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1
*** There is also a listing for a seat belt: https://www.etsy.com/listing/637026342/seat-belt?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1
*** There is a listing for matching side pillows for smaller babieshttps://www.etsy.com/listing/657034537/baby-swing-side-pillows?ref=shop_home_active_2&frs=1
• The swing can be spot cleaned, or washed in cold water. Do not put in dryer. Cotton canvas could shrink.
• You might not want to leave it outside to prevent fading, mildew or sun damage issues. Canvas is water resistant NOT waterproof!
All hanging hardware and hanging instructions are included with your swing.
INDOORS: Please pay careful attention when hanging the swing. Use a “stud finder” tool to locate a ceiling truss, stud or beam in the ceiling, doorway, or porch. Drywall ceiling alone will not be sturdy enough to hand the swing from. Screw the included eye bolt into the beam. Screw the entire length of the bolt. (You may need to make a “pilot hole” with a drill before screwing in the eye bolt). You might want to pull on the ropes to make sure it is adequately secured.
OUTDOORS: There are several web straps for hanging swings from tree branches, available on the internet that wrap around a sturdy branch, that the swing hook can clip to.
NEVER LEAVE A CHILD IN THE SWING UNATTENDED! We are not responsible for injury that occurs from misuse of our swings.
STAY IN TOUCH:
Shipping from United States
5-7 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 7 - 10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
I don't accept returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Canvas swings are to be used inside or under a covered porch.
If left outdoors canvas fabric can fade, mildew or get sun damage
Canvas or Duck Cloth is a cotton utility fabric.
It is suggested by the manufacturer to wash in cold and hang or lay flat to dry to prevent shrinkage.
The pillow, made of canvas can be washed/dried with cool water and low heat. Or hang to dry to avoid shrinkage.
The pillow, made with home decor upholstery fabric, manufacturer suggests to spot clean.
The pillow, made with cotton novelty prints, can be machine washed and dried.